Friday, July 6, 2012

Ahead of my country, I guess.

On my list of 'Top Ten Delicious Foods(for now)', this one is very close to the top. Let me tell you a few stories about this delectable treat.

One time I was shopping around in MTF Price Matters. Not something I do frequently, usually only when I need to kill some time in the Valleyview area. And I saw a stack of these coconut M&M's.

I like M&M's. I like coconut. It was really a no brainer, and at such a good price!

But...like when you are buying food on sale at the grocery store, you wonder if there is a reason for the great deal especially when it seems like no one else has been scooping them up. So rather than buying the 20 packages I had originally intended, I got one as a sample.

Why did I doubt?

They were GREAT!

But unfortunately the rest of them were gone the next time I stopped in at MTF.

Fast forward to my Europe trip.
Grocery stores really are my favourite place to be. So, naturally I had to go into as many as possible in every town and city we went to. I rarely actually NEEDED something but that didn't stop me.

Then in Venice(I think), we were walking out of a grocery store and the coconut caught my eye. They are European and they are EXPENSIVE! It was something like 2 euro for a package. I couldn't make myself pay that much money even they are quite yummy. Very yummy, actually.

Goes to show that I was hard wired to live in Europe where they love the coconut chocolate and do not try to sell it cheap at the local discount store.

If anyone finds a store that sells this product, please alert me immediately. I have not been able to find it since.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive