Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sometimes...

I'm trying to decide why you read my blog.
There are a couple categories that you might label yourself as.
1. My mother, trying to find out information about my life, since I withhold it from her in 'real life'.
2. My stalker. People always warn you from saying too much personal information online just in case someone is collecting that info and using it against you. But I really can't be bothered with thinking through everything I say. Maybe I'm hoping if I say something too personal, you will warn me and I can remove it before I am murdered in my sleep.
3. The friends that feel obligated to read just in case I ask them at any given moment "Did you read my blog?"
4. Then, I like to believe there is a small group of faithful readers who read my thoughts because they actually enjoy them. Maybe not to learn new things, I hardly think I am teaching you guys anything, but to laugh, because laughing is good for the soul.

The most wasted of all days is that in which we have not laughed. ~Nicolas Chamfort

If you have any other categories you would like to share, go ahead. Maybe you will be able to make me laugh as well.

4 comments:

  1. Why do I read your blog?

    Because you wear sweet sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a category 4 reader. I enjoy your writing style and your reflections on life. And I am a picky blog reader, so take it as the huge compliment it is meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you for your... thoughts... definately ;-)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive