Thursday, May 5, 2011

Knock on wood?

Yesterday I jinxed myself.
I told someone in the morning that I was really happy and nothing could change that.
I spoke too soon...way too soon.

I had to instruct some children on Archery in the afternoon, and while I was stringing one of the huge bows it sprung back and smacked me in the face. It hurt so much that I thought I was going to have a huge egg stucking out of the side of my chin. If that wasn't enough I starting playing with a hangnail and it began bleeding. Of course it didn't stop bleeding for like another hour and a half. On the way back down to the lodge I tripped and stubbed my toe really hard, and later when I was playing games I collided with another girl full force and all of her weight went itno my stomach and left me breathless for 15 seconds, scary stuff. Oh, and I went for a run after that so my body was sore from excercise and my shin splints starting acting up again.

Some days just aren't my day. Hopefully today will end better.

2 comments:

  1. All you can do after a day like this is to eat some chocolate. And if you aren't a chocolate person all that's left is to go to bed and start over again tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you haven't posted again, I am left wondering....was the next day even worse??

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive