Saturday, August 9, 2008

Can you say 'Thunderstorm'?

Well the weather is not looking good at this point.
It has been raining all day and just recently it started thundering really close to here like...2 miles away if that counting thing actually works..I dunno.
So, This next camp starts tomorrow and it is TEEN CAMP. Funny thing is I am a junior leader and these kids are aged 13-16 so I am hoping the campers will think that I am older than I look.

I don't really have anything to say...Just wanted to pop in and check on everything.

FIVE MINUTES LATER!

So I didn't have a story then but I have one now. How quickly things change.

So after I wrote that and everything I needed to go the bathroom..and they are downstairs and I didn't want to go all the way down there(I know..lazy me.) So I decided that I would go in the cooks bathroom which is offlimits..long story short...
Its an old door that has a key for it on the inside...I locked it..took the key out...after couldn't get it to unlock the door again..really scared as there is only a tiny window that backs out onto nothing..
Yeah temporary Panic but then I tried to calm down and I got it after a few tries..
Wheeeewwww that scared me so bad.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I miss ya!

    haha, I nearly always almost lock myself in the Geddert's bathroom. Me and their bathroom lock don't get along. Now I never lock it.

    When are you getting back?! We need to make our girls' trip to Kelowna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Locked in a forbidden bathroom?!?! That is scary.
    Did you get away with your scam? Did the teens think you were older??

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information. Thunderstorm Sounds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. Thunderstorm Sounds

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive