Tuesday, January 6, 2009

*Happy Sigh*

Awhile my laptop stopped reading the charger and since it has the crappiest battery is just died and I left it for a long time. Then I finally went to my computer fix it man and he has revived my poor little machine. Many thanks Paul.
But I am sooooo happy to have it back. I didn't want to do anything with my pictures while it was away and I had to constantly be juggling for time on the two family computers.
I am just too happy now.

Hmm, another happy moment was yesterday. I had my first double cheeseburger. To tell the truth the first part was all that I had imagined(which is great) but then the second half tasted funny. Hopefully they will be better in the coming trips to McD's.

Today, Oh wow, I talked to my Manager about becoming a trainer and she answered me with a simple yes. Which is pretty annoying after all the preparing and waiting and nervous breakdowns I went through.

Let me think of more happy items.. Nope, happy moment has passed.
But I am thinking this past week has been a really good start of the new year. I AM HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive