Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Yeck! Never drink sugar-free Jones!

Yesterday on the way home from work I managed to convince my mom to stop at petro-can so I could get a jones. Problem was they only had sugar-free in green apple left.
I got thinking how bad could it be right? So I had the first sip, it wasn't bad until eww the after taste was disgusting. So I gave the rest to my little brothers.
But I also got Mento's mmmmmm those things are good.
Tonights grad! I am so excited.
I didn't ever find any shoes to go with my dress though. I went to the mall on Monday hoping to find some. I spent 2 and a half hours there. Alot of money and several purchases later I still hadn't found a shirt to go with my skirt or shoes for both. I did find a pair of green plaid shorts that I love and some dickies pin-striped pants that I have been wanting forever.
I am going to my lesson today so I will be a little late to the dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive